Register Your Organisation and Submit Your Event
Are you a charitable organisation that would like to organise a digital/coding event for young people between ages 8 and 24? Whether it’s a workshop, hackathon or other format – there are no limits on how to structure your event. Do you already have an idea? Then you’re ready to get going and register your organisation! You will need your Registered Charity Number as well as the IBAN and BIC of your organisation.
To submit an event, register your charity and select your username and password. This will allow you to log back in later to manage your user account. Your submitted event will be reviewed according to the accepted criteria and we will notify you by email about the funding decision.
The registration and submission of a Meet and Code Event includes the following four steps:
- Create an account: Please select your username and password. This will allow you to log back in later to manage your account.
- Connect your account with a Non-Profit Organization: Only charitable non-profit organizations can submit Meet and Code events. The status as a charitable non-profit organization will be validated by your local TechSoup partner, The Wheel. In order to be validated, it is necessary to receive a validation token from your account.
- If you are already registered and validated at the TechSoup platform via The Wheel, please log in and get your validation token to proceed.
- If you are new, please follow the registration process and get your organization validated to then come back to the Meet and Code website with your validation token. Please note that you will need proof of your charitable status for the registration and that the validation may take up to one week.
- Finalize your organization’s profile: We will ask you for a bit more information, including the account IBAN and BIC of your organization for delivery of funding if successful in your application.
- Submit one or more event ideas: To submit an event idea, please prepare a detailed description of the event idea, valid contact details, and a photo that represents the event.
Your submitted event will be reviewed according to the accepted criteria and we will notify you by email about the funding decision.
Please note: Meet and Code 2020 will only fund online events.