Fingal Community Facilities Network are offering 9 free online courses for Covid Compliance Officer training on a first come first serve basis
This Programme is designed to empower the learner to implement safe protocols for managing the risk of COVID 19 in the workplace. It is an online e-learning course, meaning that you log in and do the course in your own time. Duration: 3-4 hours but you can do it in sections in your own time. Training comprises of video tutorials, information videos, reading material as well as templates and forms that you can download and use. To complete the training there is 20 Multiple Choice Questions Quiz. Once completed you will receive a cert to confirm training via email. Once completed you will also receive a link for Free Return to Work Induction Training, this link can be shared with other staff or group members.
COVID 19 Compliance Officer Training Programme Topics Covered:
- Legislation & Enforcement
- Signs and Symptoms of COVID 19
- Designation of the COVID Compliance Officer
- Responsibilities of COVID 19 Compliance Officer
- Interactions with Workers and Visitors
- Responding to COVID Emergencies
- Additional topics include (Videos and Reading Materials): Hand Hygiene best practice & HSE and St Johns Ambulance Guidance on administration of First Aid during COVID 19.
If you would like to do this training email Veronica Forsgren at Veronica.Forsgren@fingal.ie and include your name, email and organisation/ group you are associated with. The places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Deadline to respond to the call out for training on Wednesday the 22nd