In this career discovery event, you’ll learn how to avoid the pitfalls that keep many career professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders stuck.
About this event
The pandemic has brought the greatest mass career transitions that we have seen in a very long time. Shifting to working from home brought to light how blurred the lines between work and personal time were.
The constant struggle between trying to find balance under the pressure to always be engaged at work has led a lot of professionals to re-evaluate whether a traditional career path is the best thing for them.
For many the solution to this problem is simple. Take control of your career growth by becoming your own boss and starting your own business. This solution is especially attractive to those professionals who have a lot of valuable industry knowledge, and a lot of connections in their personal and professional network. But before you go down this path, there are some statistics you should be aware of.
If you’re weighing the decision of entrepreneurship or employment, what can you do to improve your chances of success?
Samex LLC would like to invite you to explore how to Take Control of Your Career Growth. Designed for professionals in the middle of a career transition, this discussion will help you discover little-known techniques and practices that accelerate the process of taking control of how you live and work.
Through this program you’ll learn how to:
Embrace the Unknown
- Get properly prepared for the career change that’s coming. Develop the right habits & start earning to support your transition into a better you.
Build the Right Skills
- Gain the most desired skill for any profession. Take drastic measures and understand how to apply your existing skills and experience.
Maximize Each Day
- Improve your decision making and learn how to make the best of each day.
- Adopt the right way of thinking and generate demand for your skills without getting overwhelmed.
Set the Right Priorities for Long-term Career Growth
- Become a confident decision maker. Understand what your next steps should be. Learn how to manage your thoughts and get action steps for continued personal growth.