EirGrid wants your input and have committed to establishing a community forum as part of their public engagement on the East Meath-North Dublin Grid Upgrade Project.
Harriet Emerson, of Adjust has been appointed as the community forum’s independent facilitator and would like to invite local community groups to be represented on this forum.
The first community forum meeting will take place virtually via Zoom, on Wednesday 10th August 2022, at 7pm.
If your community group is interested in this forum please fill in this short expression of interest form. https://consult.eirgrid.ie/content/east-meath-north-dublin-grid-upgrade-community-forum-expression-interest-form
The purpose of the forum is to:
- Represent the views of the community and facilitate a ‘local voice’.
- Provide guidance and feedback at key stages of the project.
- Assist the resolution of local issues resulting from the project.
- Identify local sources of information and analysis.
- Communicate information to a wider group of regional and local stakeholders.
- In future, guide the implementation of Community Benefit fund for the project area.
Map of the Study Area
Should you have any queries around the forum or this invitation please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Queries can be made to Eoghan O’Sullivan, Community Liaison Officer, EirGrid