A Local Area Plan is a plan to take a detailed look at a specific area. It identifies and analyses the various issues of relevance, before establishing and setting out principles for the future development of the area, in this case Dublin Airport Local Area.
The Draft Plan is on Public Display: (both dates inclusive) during normal opening hours (Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4.30pm) at Fingal County Council Offices at County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin and at Fingal County Council Civic Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 and in Fingal Branch Libraries during normal opening hours for each library. See www.fingalcoco.ie for local library opening hours.
Public Information Evenings: Wednesday 18th September, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Swords 4.30 – 8pm & Tuesday 1st October, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport 4.30 – 8pm
Pursuant to Section 20 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) notice is hereby given that Fingal County Council, being the Planning Authority for the area, proposes to make a Local Area Plan (LAP) for Dublin Airport.
The Draft Dublin Airport Local Area Plan 2020 – 2026 comprises a written statement and maps and is accompanied by:
- A SEA Environmental Report on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the Local Area Plan – pursuant to the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004-2011;
- A Screening Report for Appropriate Assessment pursuant to the EU Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC); and
- A Strategic Flood Risk Assessment and Surface Water Management Plan pursuant to Section 28 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended).
- Draft Dublin Airport Local area plan (under the heading “Materials” ) https://consult.fingal.ie/en/consultation/draft-dublin-airport-local-area-plan
- Notice Fingal County Council draft Dublin Airport local area plan (under the heading “Materials”) https://consult.fingal.ie/en/consultation/draft-dublin-airport-local-area-plan
View the Plan, Make a submission https://consult.fingal.ie/en/consultation/draft-dublin-airport-local-area-plan
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 5pm October 15th 2019
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED