Upcoming Linkage Groups and PPN Consultations
7.00pm: Open and Welcome
7.10pm: Short Linkage Group Report and Meeting
- Update from PPN Reps
- Highlight Community Issues
7.40pm: Introduction from Quality Matters
7.50pm: Workshop 1: Linkage Groups Issues
- Prioritise / Identify key issues (based on the linkage group topic for that meeting)
8.10pm: Workshop 2: Goals for Fingal PPN
- How can the PPN communicate or operate better?
- Does the PPN Represent the Community? If not, what groups should join?
- How could the role of a PPN Representative appeal more to the community?
- How can the PPN provide more support to our members?
8.35pm: Workshop 3: What Wellbeing means to me and my community
- For my community, wellbeing is….
8.50pm: Close / Wrap Up
Optional: 9.00pm – 9.30pm – Further networking and discussion for members
Meetings take place in County Hall, Swords from 7pm to 9pm.
What is happening?
Fingal PPN have started the process of developing a Strategic Plan. This will produce key pieces of work which will guide how we operate and work for our members going forward. These are:
- Fingal PPN Strategic Plan 2018 – 2020
- Fingal PPN Community Issues Paper
- Fingal PPN Wellbeing Statement
You will find more information about what these are at the bottom of this page.
Why are we doing this?
We are carrying out this process to help grow the PPN, strengthen the mandate of the PPN, measure the value of the PPN and make sure the PPN is relevant to our members. To make sure that our Strategic Plan is realistic and achievable, we really want our members to be involved.
Who is working with us?
The Secretariat of the PPN have tasked a Steering Group of PPN members to work on this project. The PPN has engaged a research charity called Quality Matters to help with this. Many of our members will know Quality Matters from the Training Programme we rolled out last October, which received excellent feedback.
How can I get involved?
The input of our members is important and will inform the development and setting of priorities for Fingal PPN over the next 3 years. Members can get involved in this project in multiple ways:
- Linkage Groups: We are inviting members to get involved in this process using the current round of PPN Linkage Group meetings. This means the format of the linkage groups will differ to the usual agenda. You can register to attend and find out more information by clicking here.
- Survey: In February, we will issue a survey to all our members for feedback. We hope that anyone who cannot make it to one of the Linkage Group meetings, can give their views through this survey.
- Email or Phone: If members have particular ideas relating to the PPN Strategy you can email them to us or call the office. Click here to find out more.
If you have any questions about this project, your linkage group, or getting involved, please feel free to contact me on 01 890 6235 or email email@example.com.
Fingal PPN Strategic Plan 2018 – 2020
The Fingal PPN Strategic Plan will be a document that sets out important priorities for the Fingal PPN in the coming three years. It will contain a summary of key goals and recommendations for Fingal PPN to develop.
Fingal PPN Community Issues Paper
This document will summarise key issues from each Linkage Group and will focus the PPNs advocacy around community issues in the coming years. It will serve as a key resource for when we lobby the Council or other state agencies / decision makers.
Fingal PPN Wellbeing Statement
Every PPN in Ireland has been tasked by Government to produce a Wellbeing Statement. This will set out how the PPN understands community wellbeing in Fingal and what it considers to be necessary for the promotion of well-being for present and future generations in Fingal.