Fingal County Council #Councils4ClimateAction Public Information Event
MONDAY 18 FEBRUARY, 5.30-8.30PM
County Hall, Main Street, Swords
Fingal County Council is delighted to invite the public to its #Councils4ClimateAction public information event, which will take place as part of the public consultation process for the Council’s Draft Climate Change Action Plan 2019-2024.
This event will give you the chance to see the actions the Council is taking or will take to reduce its emissions and make the Fingal region more adaptive to the impacts of climate change.
This event is free for the public to attend and you can drop in anytime between 5.30pm – 8.30pm.
So why not join us on the day and see what is on offer:
- The Councils’ work on climate action
- Practical demos in a range of areas – get advice on everything from reducing food waste to electric vehicles to energy saving in the home!
- Bring the family – Kids’ Corners
- Information on how to make a submission to the Fingal County Council’s Draft Climate Change Action Plan
- Talk to the newly-established Dublin Climate Action Regional Office (CARO) team
- Free giveaways and much, much more…
Click here to download the full event programme.
Dublin’s four local authorities have joined together to develop Climate Change Action Plans as a collaborative response to the impact that climate change is having on the Dublin Region and its citizens.
For all information on Fingal County Council’s Draft Plan, please visitwww.dublinclimatechange.ie.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Given the nature of this event, there is no need to bring your printed ticket on the day; you can use your digital ticket on your phone instead or simply turn up on the day!
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We strongly encourage that you take public transport, walk or cycle to this event where possible.
Bus – County Hall is well served by the 33 / 41b/c/d / 43 / 196 bus routes, as well as the Swords Express route
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help!