Fingal County Council, as part of the Community Office ‘Masterclass Series’ has invited Quality Matters to facilitate training on
Measuring Impacts & Outcomes – How do we quantify, measure and communicate the impact of our work?
Date: Friday 7th April
Venue: Institute of Technology Blanchardstown
Time: 9am – 4pm (lunch included)
Quality Matters will cover the following topics in the training session:
- An introduction of key concepts for impact (or outcome) measurement
- Exercises to help facilitate development of initial logic model for organisation’s work
- Identification of research tools and instruments for measuring outcomes and instructions for developing bespoke tools and surveys
- Resources for developing a logic model and impact measurement framework for organisation
- Handover printer materials for training session, including a copy of the presentation slides, a guidebook, and template for logic models.
To support managers and team leaders with this training, Quality Matters will develop a tailored presentation and provide resources on impact measurement and the logic model. Also, Quality Matters will provide opportunity for participants to receive phone support or have their logic models reviewed, if further support is requested.
Who Should Attend:
Community, voluntary and charity organisations are all working to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities that they serve. Everything we do should be aimed at improving people’s lives and bringing about positive change. But how do we know we are really doing the best we can? How do we know that the activities, services and supports that we provide are delivering the best possible outcomes for the community? Public resources are also becoming scarcer too and we are required to justify ourselves to our funders in order to show that we are putting scarce resources to the best possible use.
Places on this Masterclass are FREE but limited to 30.
Booking is essential by Wednesday 5th April at 2pm.
The training course will resume after lunch and attendance is necessary for the full session.
To book your place please contact: Sinead.email@example.com
Please give details of any Dietary or Access requirements.